Cruising with motor ships along the magnificent Dalmatian coastline & islands on the route: SPLIT – MAKARSKA – (BOL) STARI GRAD – HVAR – Biševo (Blue cave) / VIS – KORČULA – (MLJET) ŠIPAN or SLANO – DUBROVNIK
Saturday / SPLIT – MAKARSKA
Departure from Split harbor at 13:00h (late arrivals can join in Makarska) and cruise along the Dalmatian coast towards Makarska whilst enjoying your lunch. Afternoon swim at one of the wonderful beaches. From there, those feeling adventurous can join our optional river rafting on the streams of the Cetina river or adrenaline pumping zip line over Cetina river canyon and meet the ship again in Makarska. Overnight in Makarska, the famous tourist destination with many restaurants and bars and a beautiful promenade along the famous beach. Enjoy the magic of Makarska Riviera and be sure to take a walk along the city streets – with abundance of churches and other cultural sites.
Sunday / MAKARSKA – BOL (BRAČ) – STARI GRAD
This morning we continue our cruise towards the next destination – the island of Brač, more precisely to the town of Bol, known for its famous Zlatni Rat beach (Golden horn), a natural phenomenon that dominates the other beaches with its specific form. After swimming break at the horn and lunch we continue our journey towards Stari Grad on the Hvar island, the sunniest Adriatic island. Free afternoon to explore this unique town. The famous Stari Grad Field is the oldest in Croatia and the best preserved example of ancient Greek system of agriculture. Together with the old town it is a part of world heritage protected by UNESCO. Overnight in one of the ports of Stari Grad, main or ferry port( 2 km away) depending on availability in port.
Monday / STARI GRAD – HVAR
Our next destination is the town of Hvar, a favorite destination for jet setters from all around the world. After lunch we stop for swimming, relaxing and refreshment in clear, crystal blue sea at nearby Pakleni islands. Arrival to Hvar in the afternoon hours followed by guided tour of this extraordinary town (included on Premium Superior). Hvar offers many cultural and historical sites (Renaissance cathedral, the oldest communal theater in Europe founded in 1612, Franciscan monastery, the Benedictine convent famous for their lace listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, Spanjola fortress towering high above the town …) and many restaurants and bars open late into the night.
Tuesday / HVAR – (BLUE CAVE) VIS
Early in the morning we cruise towards the little Biševo island to visit the Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable, the possibility of our visit will depend on those conditions, however you will be notified of this by the crew. Entrance to Blue Cave is to be paid on the spot (approx. EUR 14.- per person). We continue towards the island of Vis, which was a strategic navy harbor due to its unique geographical position and as such closed to the public until recently. Because of its isolation, Vis has a special charm -‘the Mediterranean as it once was’ which makes it really interesting to see. Overnight is in the town of Vis, situated on the northern side of the island, developed near the remains of the ancient Issa, first urban center in Croatia. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman thermal Place, City museum or simply take a walk enjoying the view of beautiful ”Villae Rusticae” situated along the coast.
Wednesday / VIS – KORČULA
During breakfast we depart towards Korčula, the birthplace of famous explorer and adventurer Marco Polo. Surrounded by medieval walls, Korčula resembles a miniature Dubrovnik when approaching from the sea. It has more legends, tales and monuments than you will find anywhere else. Today, Korčula is the only place in the world where the Spanish medieval knight’s game – Moreška is still performed. Upon arrival you can enjoy an guided walking tour through the streets of the old town built in the shape of a fish bone (included on Premium Superior). Enjoy the numerous konobas / taverns, restaurants, cocktail bars or night-club located within and around the city walls. Overnight in port.
Thursday / KORČULA – MLJET – ŠIPAN or SLANO
We continue cruising towards one of the greenest Adriatic islands – the island of Mljet, where on the western part, the National Park is situated. Free time to enjoy the beauties of the National Park (two salt lakes connected by a narrow channel to the sea, a boat ride to the St Mary isle in the Great Lake, where the old church and monastery are situated. Cycling around, canoeing or swimming in the lakes is permitted. We continue our cruise towards Šipan, part of Elaphite islands near Dubrovnik, or towards Slano on the coastline, both are small fishermen’s villages in one of which we will overnight in the port and have Captain’s dinner on board (included on Premium Superior & Premium vessels).
Friday / ŠIPAN or SLANO – DUBROVNIK
Early in the morning we depart towards our final destination – a true pearl of the Adriatic. After lunch short swim stop. Join guided tour of Dubrovnik (included on Premium Superior & Premium vessels). followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain for spectacular views of the old town. We recommend a stroll along the city walls, 1940 meters in length with magnificent views of the old town of Dubrovnik and the surrounding islands. Overnight in the harbor Gruž.
Saturday / DUBROVNIK
After an early breakfast say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
person in double cabin
|Departures||Ship category||Main deck||Lower deck|
|April 25.||Premium Superior||750, 00€||715, 00€|
|June 06.||Premium Superior||995, 00€||925, 00€|
|June 20.||Premium Superior||1.065, 00€||995, 00€|
|July 18., August 01.||Premium Superior||1.105, 00€||1.025, 00€|
|April 25.||Premium||650, 00€||620, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||455, 00€||425, 00€|
|May 09., May 23., June 06.||Premium||775, 00€||710, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||580, 00€||510, 00€|
|September 12.||Premium||865, 00€||805, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||670, 00€||615, 00€|
|June 20., August 15., August 22.||Premium||925, 00€||865, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||720, 00€||670, 00€|
|July 04., July 18., August 01.||Premium||960, 00€||890, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||750, 00€||700, 00€|
· Visitor’s tax & port fees – 40€ / per person (to be payed on the spot)
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS
· Triple share cabin – Adults on 3rd bed in a triple cabin -30%
· Child discount – Children under 10 years -50%
· Single use cabin – 50% surcharge on twin share price. Excludes low season departures April 25; In other seasons avoid by sharing. (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
· Entrance to National Park Mljet – Prices vary from 15-17€ per person depending on season (to be payed on the spot)
· Dinner supplement – 115€ per person / per week, min. 10 pax required
· Beach towels – Beach towels can be rented for 5€ per week / per towel. Beach towels can be purchased on arrival for 10€.
· Baby chair or baby cot rental – 50€ per week (to be payed on the spot)
· Parking – Possible from 10-15€ daily
· Airport transfers – Possible from Dubrovnik or Split airport and vice versa, price on request
· Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package – 150€ per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the Captain,certificate, champagne, gift
· Pre / post cruise accommodation – available on request – villas, hotels, private accommodations, hostels…
· Ferry tickets – Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR TRADITIONAL AND TRADITIONAL EN SUITE VESSELS (already included on other categories)
· English breakfast supplement – 40€ per week – incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yogurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads – butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
· Captain’s dinner – 25€ choice of fish or meat menu – ship’s specialty served
· Extra towels – Two towels provided on traditional ships weekly. Extra towels can be rented for 3€ & beach towels 5€ per week / per towel.
· Daily cabin cleaning – 15€ per person / per week – daily cabin servicing fresh bed linen and towels midweek.
· Wine tasting in Korčula, Vis – 20€
· Sea kayaking in Hvar – 35€
· Underground tunnels tour on Vis – 30€
· Village dinner experience from Korčula – 35€
· Rent a bike on Mljet – 11€
· Montenegro from Dubrovnik – 55€
· Cable car in Dubrovnik – 22€
· Off-road buggy safari in Dubrovnik – 60€
· Off-road buggy safari standard tour in Dubrovnik – 60€
· Sea kayaking around Dubrovnik city walls in Dubrovnik – 30€
· Optional sightseeing in following towns (min. 10 required)
– Hvar, Korčula – 10€ per person / per tour; 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance
– Dubrovnik tour included for Premium and Premium Superior, Hvar and Korčula for Premium Superior
– Optional: Headphones for walking tours; to be ordered in advance: 10€ per person per week.
Premium Superior ship category
– Premium superior vessels are recently built mini deluxe vessels featuring similar comfort, but are smaller in size 38 to 41m in length. Air-conditioned cabins are 8 to 14m2 in size with double or twin beds, hair dryer and safety deposit box. Included services: Buffet breakfasts, three course lunches, Captain’s dinner, English speaking tour manager on board, guided tours of Hvar, Korčula and Split, daily cabin service, mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen, luggage handling, olive oil and wine tasting on board, afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits, unlimited water from water dispenser.
Premium ship category
– Premium steel hulled vessels with modern traditional look offer accommodation in air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins with double or twin beds, hair dryer and safety deposit box. Ships are from 29 to 35m in length with cabins 8 to 14m2 in size. Included services:buffet breakfasts, three course lunches, Captain’s dinner, English speaking tour manager on board, a guided tour of Split, daily cabin service, mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen, luggage handling, olive oil and wine tasting on board, afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits, unlimited water from water dispenser.
Traditional en suite ship category
– Wooden ships, air-conditioned cabins with private shower/toilet, mostly bunk beds, air-conditioned salon. Included services: Continental breakfasts, three course lunches, water dispenser available.Complimentary Wi-Fi.
· The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions.
· All departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, agency reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
· Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
· In case of improper behavior agency/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
Gulet cruises in Croatia