Cruising with motor ships along the magnificent Dalmatian coastline & islands on the route: DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN OR SLANO – (MLJET) KORČULA – BIŠEVO (BLUE CAVE) / VIS – HVAR – (BOL) Makarska – (Pučišća) Omiš – Split
Saturday / DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN or SLANO
Departure from Dubrovnik harbor Gruž at 13:00h (late arrivals can join in Slano), lunch is served as we cruise along the Dalmatian coast either on one of the Elaphiti islands – Šipan, or to the small village Slano on the mainland. Both are peaceful fishermen’s villages where there is often a fabulous sunset. Overnight in the port.
Sunday / ŠIPAN or SLANO – MLJET – KORČULA
After breakfast we continue our journey towards the island and national park of Mljet. Lunch on board. Free time to enjoy the salt lakes in the National Park and enjoy the sun and sea on this tranquil island. The large lake is inside the National park, and in the middle one can visit an old abbey and church, or just use a canoe to roam around lakes in the National park. Bicycles can also be hired to cycle around the paths surrounding the lakes. We continue to the island of Korčula where we arrive in late afternoon. Join our guided tour of Korčula (included on Premium Superior). Surrounded by ancient walls and fortified bastions Korčula’s old town is very well preserved with its layout and structure dating back to 13th century. Overnight in port.
Monday / KORČULA – VIS
Early in the morning we cruise towards the little island of Biševo and visit the Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable our visit depends on prevailing conditions, however you will be notified of this by the crew. Entrance to Blue Cave is to be paid on the spot (approx. EUR 14.- per person). We continue towards the island of Vis, which has unique geographical position and was once a strategic harbor for the Yugoslav navy – it was closed to the public until recently. Because of this very isolation, Vis retained a special charm of ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’ which makes it really interesting to see. Overnight in the town of Vis, situated on the northern side of the island, developed near the remains of ancient Issa, the first urban center in Croatia. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman thermal place, City museum or simply take a walk enjoying the views of the beautiful villae rusticae situated along the waterfront. For those wandering to see more – rent a car or scooter and explore this wonderful island on you own.
Tuesday / VIS – HVAR
Our next destination is the tiny island of Šćedro near the island of Hvar where we have time to relax and refresh in the clean, crystal blue sea. Departure for Hvar after lunch followed by optional guided tour (included on Premium Superior). Hvar is the longest island in the Adriatic. Here there is the magnificent, Renaissance cathedral with its original tower; also the oldest community theater in Europe which was founded here in 1612. Hvar Town offers plenty of restaurants, bars cafes and clubs, open long into the night. Hvar is often referred to as the sunshine and jet-set island.
Wednesday / HVAR – BOL – MAKARSKA
We leave Hvar behind and continue our cruise towards the island of Brač, heading to the town of Bol, best known for its famous Zlatni rat beach (Golden horn), a natural phenomenon that with its distinct shape and form dominates other beaches of Croatia. Directional winds and waves cause the shape of the beach to often change. After the swimming break at the horn we continue towards Makarska with it’s Mediterranean feel. During a stroll you will discover numerous churches and other architectural and cultural sites. Overnight in port.
Thursday / MAKARSKA – PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ
Early morning departure as we continue towards Pučišća, a typical Mediterranean place, situated on the northern side of Brač island at the bottom of a deep bay. This place is home to the world famous white stone of Brač. There is a possibility of visiting one of the few stone masonry workshops left in Europe. We continue to Omiš, a picturesque town surrounded with steep rocky mountain cliffs, where the river Cetina flows into the Adriatic sea, ideal for river rafting on the streams of the Cetina river. Omiš has a famous heritage of piracy! Overnight in port where we will have Captain’s dinner on board (included on Premium Superior & Premium vessel).
Friday / OMIŠ – SPLIT
Departure for our last destination, the town of Split, a city where the old town and Diocletian’s Palace are under UNESCO protection. Diocletian’s palace is 1700 years old and the Emperor chose this spot for his retirement villa. On arrival join our guided tour of Split with an English speaking guide (included on Premium & Premium Superior). Overnight in Split.
Saturday / SPLIT
After an early breakfast say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
person in double cabin
|Departures||Ship category||Main deck||Lower deck|
|May 02., May 16.||Premium Superior||820, 00€||775, 00€|
|May 30.||Premium Superior||890, 00€||815, 00€|
|June 13.||Premium Superior||995, 00€||925, 00€|
|August 29.||Premium Superior||1.065, 00€||995, 00€|
|June 27., July 25., August 08.||Premium Superior||1.105, 00€||1.025, 00€|
|October 03.||Premium||650, 00€||620, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||455, 00€||425, 00€|
|May 02., May 16.||Premium||715, 00€||675, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||510 ,00€||480, 00€|
|May 30., September 19.||Premium||775, 00€||710, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||580, 00€||510, 00€|
|June 13., August 29.||Premium||865, 00€||805, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||670, 00€||615, 00€|
|August 22.||Premium||925, 00€||865, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||720, 00€||670, 00€|
|June 27., July 11., July 25., August 08.||Premium||960, 00€||890, 00€|
|Traditional ensuite||750, 00€||700, 00€|
· Visitor’s tax & port fees – 40€ / per person (to be payed on the spot)
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS
· Triple share cabin – Adults on 3rd bed in a triple cabin -30%
· Child discount – Children under 10 years -50%
· Single use cabin – 50% surcharge on twin share price (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
· Entrance to National Park Mljet – Prices vary from 15-17€ per person depending on season (to be payed on the spot)
· Dinner supplement – 115€ per person / per week, min. 10 pax required
· Beach towels – Beach towels can be rented for 5€ per week / per towel. Beach towels can be purchased on arrival for 10€.
· Baby chair or baby cot rental – 50€ per week (to be payed on the spot)
· Parking – Possible from 10-15€ daily
· Airport transfers – Possible from Dubrovnik or Split airport and vice versa, price on request
· Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package – 150€ per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the Captain,certificate, champagne, gift
· Pre / post cruise accommodation – available on request – villas, hotels, private accommodations, hostels…
· Ferry tickets – Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR TRADITIONAL AND TRADITIONAL EN SUITE VESSELS (already included on other categories)
· English breakfast supplement – 40€ per week – incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yogurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads – butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
· Captain’s dinner – 25€ choice of fish or meat menu – ship’s specialty served
· Extra towels – Two towels provided on traditional ships weekly. Extra towels can be rented for 3€ & beach towels 5€ per week / per towel.
· Daily cabin cleaning – 15€ per person / per week – daily cabin servicing fresh bed linen and towels midweek.
· Rent a bike on Mljet – 11€
· Wine tasting in Korčula – 20€
· Village dinner experience from Korčula – 35€
· Underground tunnels tour on Vis – 30€
· Sea kayaking in Hvar – 35€
· River rafting, excursion on Cetina river, from Split – 47€
· Krka waterfalls from Split – 60€
· Plitvice lakes from Split – 95€
· Mostar from Split – 68€
· Zip line, excursion on Cetina river Canyon, en route from Split – 60€
· Optional sightseeing in following towns (min. 10 required)
– Hvar, Korčula, Split – 10€ per person / per tour; 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance
– Split tour included for Premium and Premium Superior, Hvar and Korčula for Premium Superior
– Optional: Headphones for walking tours; to be ordered in advance: 10€ per person per week.
Premium Superior ship category
– Premium superior vessels are recently built mini deluxe vessels featuring similar comfort, but are smaller in size 38 to 41m in length. Air-conditioned cabins are 8 to 14m2 in size with double or twin beds, hair dryer and safety deposit box. Included services: Buffet breakfasts, three course lunches, Captain’s dinner, English speaking tour manager on board, guided tours of Hvar, Korčula and Split, daily cabin service, mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen, luggage handling, olive oil and wine tasting on board, afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits, unlimited water from water dispenser.
Premium ship category
– Premium steel hulled vessels with modern traditional look offer accommodation in air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins with double or twin beds, hair dryer and safety deposit box. Ships are from 29 to 35m in length with cabins 8 to 14m2 in size. Included services:buffet breakfasts, three course lunches, Captain’s dinner, English speaking tour manager on board, a guided tour of Split, daily cabin service, mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen, luggage handling, olive oil and wine tasting on board, afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits, unlimited water from water dispenser.
Traditional en suite ship category
– Wooden ships, air-conditioned cabins with private shower/toilet, mostly bunk beds, air-conditioned salon. Included services: Continental breakfasts, three course lunches, water dispenser available.Complimentary Wi-Fi.
· The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions.
· All departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, agency reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
· Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
· In case of improper behavior agency/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
Gulet cruises in Croatia